A sprinkle/brief shower can’t be ruled out really anytime between now and Wednesday, but mostly dry with temps climbing into the 90’s and humidity building in. As we get towards late week, we have our next chance for a few showers Thursday-Friday. Partially due to the remnants of Hurricane Agatha, the Yucatan Peninsula is heating up… now a 30% chance of development in the next 2 days and 70% in the next 5 days. Models are still figuring this one out, but the Euro does bring it a little bit closer towards the Carolinas IF it does develop, whereas, the GFS pushes it more out to sea by next weekend.
Did he really mean to say this out loud?
Former longtime KTVU anchor and reporter Leslie Griffith has died. Viewers news may remember her as she spent more than two decades anchoring the 10 p.m. news alongside veteran anchor Dennis Richmond.
Volodymyr Zhukovskyy. 26. faced multiple counts of negligent homicide and manslaughter for the crash on Route 2 in Randolph, New Hampshire on June 21, 2019.
"When you're attacking FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing," Huckabee Sanders wrote in Nov. 2016
Ellen DeGeneres, one of Anne Heche's most famous ex-partners, has offered up a brief statement regarding the tragic wreck that left the actress hospitalized and in critical condition. According to Daily Mail, who approached DeGeneres in Santa Barbara, California, the comedian and daytime ...
Two decades after their extraordinary separation surgery, Josie Hull and Teresa Cajas are leading lives that few imagined possible
CNN's Pamela Brown quizzed Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio) on his past outrage over Hillary Clinton's handling of classified information.
Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld share sons Shepherd Kellen, 16, and Julian Kai, 19, plus daughter Sascha, 21
- Women's Health
Christina Aguilera is showing off her toned abs in a bikini made famous by Addison Rae this past week. She has been big on body positivity and mental wellness.
Biden had a private lunch with Bill Clinton during which the former president urged him to take credit if inflation decreases, report says
Bill Clinton told President Joe Biden to set himself up to take credit if inflation decreases ahead of the midterms, sources told The Washington Post.
- Ukrayinska Pravda
OLENA ROSHCHINA - WEDNESDAY, 10 AUGUST 2022, 18:46 A serviceman of the National Guard of Ukraine has brought down a Russian Su-25 attack jet during aircraft's sortie on the Zaporizhzhia front. Source: National Guard of Ukraine on Facebook Quote: "The Ruscists have lost another Su-25 attack jet.
- BuzzFeed News
"They even broke into my safe!"View Entire Post ›
Olivia Newton-John’s Niece Just Revealed the Last Words She Said Before Her Death—Here’s if She Was ‘Afraid of Dying’
The final moments between Olivia Newton-John and her family are emotional.
Lindsey Graham says 'nobody's above the law' after FBI searched Trump's Mar-a-Lago club but adds that he's 'suspicious' of the investigation
Unlike Graham, a slew of Republican lawmakers swiftly came to Trump's defense and attacked the Department of Justice.
- Business Insider
A shocked John Kelly told Trump 'those are the heroes' after the president said having wounded veterans in a military parade 'doesn't look good,' book reveals
"I don't want them. It doesn't look good for me," Trump said of including wounded veterans in a military parade, according to an upcoming book.
Pundits at the right-wing network seemed to be much more passionate about correctly handling classified information in 2016.
- Good Housekeeping
'Full House' cast member John Stamos, who played Uncle Jesse, posted an Instagram video of himself with former Hallmark actress Lori Loughlin.
- Miami Herald
A woman who went to wash clothes in her laundry room in Central Florida never made it out early Monday, authorities say.
The Fox News host unloaded a hyperbolic rant about the FBI search at Mar-a-Lago.
Simon Cowell Expresses Grief After Daughter Sets Up GoFundMe for Her 'America's Got Talent' and 'The Voice' Contestant Dad's Funeral Expenses
Singer Nolan Neal, who was a contestant on both America’s Got Talent and The Voice has died. He was 41. Neal was found dead in his Nashville apartment on Monday, July 18, with no cause of death yet determined. That said, he did have a self-admitted history of drug abuse. His passing was announced ...