Food left on stove fills house with smoke

Pharos-Tribune, Logansport, Ind.

May 3—Smoke caused by a fire filled a residence mid-afternoon Saturday.

According to the Logansport Fire Department, the occupant at 905 19th St. left food on the stove, causing it to smoke up the house.

No one was injured in the incident, and no structural damage occurred, according to the LFD.

The Logansport Police Department assisted at the scene.

Reach Kristi Hileman at kristi.hileman@pharostribune.com or 574-732-5150