In the midst of holiday craziness, you may have forgotten to grab that extra can of cranberry sauce or the extra box of stuffing mix for your Thanksgiving dinner.
But don’t fret, The Bellingham Herald is here to save your turkey dinner and has found which local grocery stores will be open on Thursday, Nov. 23:
▪ Winco Foods will be open from 5 a.m. to 2:30 pm at 300 E Bellis Fair Pkwy.
▪ Safeway will be open from 5 a.m. to midnight at 1275 E Sunset Dr.
▪ Whole Foods Market will be open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 1030 Lakeway Dr.
▪ Fred Meyer will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 800 Lakeway Dr. and 1225 W Bakerview Rd.
▪ All four Haggen locations in Bellingham will be open from 6 a.m. to midnight at 2814 Meridian St., 2900 Woburn St., 210 36th St. and 1401 12th St.
These stores will be closed on Thanksgiving day:
▪ Community Food Co-op (both locations)