SHOWS: CLAIREFONTAINE-EN-YVELINES, FRANCE (OCTOBER 6, 2020) (FFF - ACCESS ALL)
1. PLAYERS MAKING THEIR WAY OUT FOR TRAINING
2. COACH DIDIER DESCHAMPS
3. TRAINING UNDERWAY
4. KYLIAN MBAPPE (LEFT), PAUL POGBA (MIDDLE) AND ANTOINE GRIEZMANN (RIGHT) PASSING BALL IN AIR
5. POGBA AND MBAPPE PASSING BALL
6. MBAPPE WARMING UP
7. PLAYERS WARMING UP, INCLUDING HOUSSEM AOUAR (RED BOOTS)
8. VARIOUS OF GRIEZMANN WARMING UP
9. VARIOUS OF OLIVIER GIROUD, WHO IS SET TO WIN HIS 100TH INTERNATIONAL CAP, DURING TRAINING
10. VARIOUS OF GOALKEEPER TRAINING, INCLUDING CAPTAIN HUGO LLORIS FOLLOWED BY STEVE MANDANDA
12. VARIOUS OF TEAM WARMING UP
14. VARIOUS OF MANDANDA
15. PLAYERS WALKING
STORY: France wrapped up their preparations with a training session on Tuesday (October 6), ahead of an international friendly against Ukraine.
France face Ukraine on Wednesday (October 7) before continuing their Nations League campaign with a highly anticipated League A, Group 3 match against defending champions Portugal on Sunday (October 11), also at the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, before travelling to Zagreb to take on Croatia three days later.
Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud is set to win his 100th cap for Les Bleus on Wednesday, joining France's footballing elite in the '100s club', which includes current captain Hugo Lloris, current coach Didier Deschamps and legend Zinedine Zidane.
Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar and Lille goalkeeper Mike Maignan, meanwhile could make their debuts for the world champions.
On the Ukrainian side, coach Andriy Shevchenko will be without all his Shakhtar Donetsk stars, after the club's players and staff were put in isolation following a coronavirus outbreak which struck goalkeeper Andriy Pyatov, midfielder Taras Stepanenko and two members of the coaching staff.
Other Shakhtar players to miss out through isolation are Mykola Matvienko, Viktor Kovalenko, Marlos and Junior Moraes.
(Production: Ardee Napolitano / Stefan Haskins)