VIDEO SHOWS: TYSON FURY WEIGHING- IN AHEAD OF HIS WWE BOUT AGAINST BRAUN STROWMAN
SHOWS: RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA (OCTOBER 30, 2019) (WWE - NO RESALES)
1. TYSON FURY WALKS ONTO STAGE
2. FURY WEIGHS IN AT 260 LBS
3. STROWMAN WEIGHS IN AT 385LB
3. VARIOUS OF FURY'S FACE-OFF WITH OPPONENT BRAUN STROWMAN
4. (SOUNDBITE) (English) TYSON FURY SAYING:
"I'm very very excited. I'm very ecstatic to be here in Saudi Arabia at the Crown Jewel (stadium). This is a fantastic stadium and I'm looking forward to putting on a good show tomorrow night."
5. WHITE FLASH
6. (SOUNDBITE) (English) TYSON FURY SAYING:
"It's going to be a good fight, I'm looking forward to it. Braun is the biggest man that I've ever faced ever. It's good to actually fight someboday that is looking at me eye to eye. We are going to put on a real spectacle for the fans, it's going to be a great night."
7. HULK HOGAN WALKS ONTO STAGE
8. GRAPHIC SHOWING WOMEN'S FIGHT BETWEEN LACEY EVANS AND NATALYA (MUTE)
9. STILL PHOTOGRAPH PROMOTING WOMEN'S FIGHT BETWEEN LACEY EVANS AND NATALYA (MUTE)
STORY: Tyson Fury weighed-in at 260 pounds (118kg) ahead of his controversial appearance in WWE in Saudi Arabia on Saturday (2 November). The heavyweight boxer is fighting WWE star Braun Strowman at the King Saud stadium in the capital Riyadh, on a bill that also includes legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan.
Fury last boxed in September, beating Otto Wallin on points despite being badly cut, and a rematch against current WBC world champion Deontay Wilder is expedited to take place next year.
The first fight between the two men in 2018 ended in a draw. The 'Crown Jewel' event will also see two female wrestlers featuring in a bout, a first for Saudi Arabia, when Lacey Evans takes on Natalie Neidhart, who wrestles under the name 'Natalya'.
(Production: Oliver Regan)