May 28—GREENSBURG — The following students were winners in the 2022 Greensburg community High School Science Fair.
1. Bailey Ebbing: Blood Glucose Level Changes in Workouts
2. Macey Smith: Does Music Tempo Change Exercise Rate?
3. Abigail Hoeing and Matthew Stewart: Vitamin C Levels in Juice Drinks
1. Kole Stephens: Does Stress Improve Speed and Performance?
2. Klayton Feldman and Alyssa Willard: Age and Gender Memory via the Stroop Effect
3. Jenna Foster and Kenedee Lowe: Color and Peripheral Vision Correlation
1. Emilee Ernstes: Lightwave Effects on Plant Growth
2. Jonathan Flinn: Emmert's Law and Lunar Appearance
3. Ethan Amburgey: Martian Soil's Ability to Support Plant Growth
Overall Grand Champion-Bailey Ebbing
Delilah Collins and Johnathon Ralston: Correlation between Vision and Taste Sensors
Emma Walsman: Raising Brine Shrimp in Various Environments
Karigan Acton and Granger Maxwell: Thermal Effectiveness of Water Bottles
Sarah Stapp: Shape Determination and The Stroop Effect
Shayelyn Hess and Isabelle Morris: Density Impact on Sound Wavelengths
First Federal Savings and Loan, Jim Saler and Melissa Wade-for their generous continued financial support.
Steven Webster and Dennis Spears, for judging the projects.
Jason Robbins, for all the technical requirements of this year. — Information provided