Gigi Hadid proved her street style acumen with her latest ensemble.
The 24-year-old model hit the streets of New York yesterday clad in an eye-catching blue and white look.
More from Footwear News
- Gigi Hadid Makes a Colorful Outerwear Statement and Models Black Mesh Sneakers With a Red Tongue
- Gigi Hadid Poses In Nothing But a Burberry Scarf and Heels In a Throwback Picture
- Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber and More Step Out in Style for Bella Hadid's 23rd Birthday
Hadid wore a three-piece Oscar de la Renta spring ’20 pantsuit — jacket, button-up shirt and drawstring pants — that had a blue ombré pattern. Both the jacket and pants are available for pre-order at Modaoperandi.com.
While the suit offered a fun take on business dressing, Hadid gave a look a little country flair, courtesy of her shoes. The catwalker selected white Fendi Western boots with a croc-embossed leather upper, a pointed toe and a wooden block heel with a statement-making cut-out detail. The shoes are sold out on online retailers, including at Farfetch.com.
The A-lister completed her look with a two-tone blue mini bag, silver-framed sunglasses and pearl earrings. She wore her hair in a messy updo.
When it comes to her off-duty style, Hadid likes to keep things comfy — often choosing flat shoes like Dr. Martens boots, Ugg slippers or Reebok sneakers. Reebok in particular is a staple of the “it” girl’s wardrobe, as she is an ambassador for the brand and has a second Gigi Hadid x Reebok collection slated to drop by the end of the year.
Click through the gallery to see more photos of Gigi Hadid’s standout street style over the years.
Gigi Hadid Poses In Nothing But a Burberry Scarf and Heels In a Throwback Picture
Gigi Hadid Makes a Colorful Outerwear Statement and Models Black Mesh Sneakers With a Red Tongue
Gigi Hadid Sports Headlines in Her ‘Newspaper’ Overalls at Jeremy Scott’s NYFW Show
Best of Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- From the Archives: Combat Boots Through the Years
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age