The "Global Antiseptic and Disinfectant Products Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global antiseptic and disinfectant products market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.48 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period.
The report on the global antiseptic and disinfectant products market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing number of surgical procedures worldwide. In addition, growing consumer interest in eco-friendly green hand sanitizers is anticipated to boost the growth of the global antiseptic and disinfectant products market as well.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2. 2 Preface
- 2. 3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Disinfectant - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Antiseptic - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Healthcare providers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial users - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Domestic users - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 09: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising awareness about infectious diseases
- Growing consumer interest in eco-friendly green hand sanitizers
- Increasing livestock farming
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Ecolab Inc.
- Getinge AB
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- STERIS Plc
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Unicharm Corp.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9e4zaf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900