The "Global Healthcare Education Solutions 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the global healthcare education solutions market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.10 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
The report on the global healthcare education solutions market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increase in adoption of m-learning. In addition, growing popularity of cme programs is anticipated to boost the growth of the global healthcare education solutions market as well.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DELIVERY
- Market segmentation by delivery
- Comparison by delivery
- Classroom-based - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- E-Learning - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by delivery
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing popularity of CME programs
- Growing emphasis on technology-based medical education
- Increasing organic growth
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- General Electric Co.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Siemens AG
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cktr2t
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900