DUBLIN, Jan. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Smart Space Market: Technologies and Applications" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Smart spaces involve physical environments, which include people, processes, services and things, to merge together to create a more integrated and automated experience for people. The different types of environments, such as homes, offices, factories and even cities, could be designed as various types of smart spaces. With continuous technological advancements and growing adoption across the world, smart technologies will enable these environments to connect in distinctive and evolving ways. The seamless integration across different environments is expected to create a safer, healthier, more efficient and more sustainable environment on a much larger scale.
Smart space technologies are used for a variety of applications, such as energy management and optimization, emergency and disaster management, and security management, across residential, commercial and other premises. Over the forecast period, the commercial segment is estimated to account for the highest share of the global smart space market. The commercial spaces for the applications of smart technologies include professional offices, hospitals and clinics, restaurants, airports, shopping complexes, and fitness centers.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the global market for smart space technologies, which are used globally for various applications in residential and commercial sectors. The market is broken down by component type, application, premise type and region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each component type, application, premise type and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets of smart spaces. It explains the major market drivers of the global market for smart spaces, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the smart space market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the smart space industry globally.
Key Report Features:
- 78 tables
- An overview of global market for smart space technologies and discussion of their potential applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Quantification of smart space market based on product type, application, and region
- A look into environmental concerns and green building initiatives and smart cities initiatives across the world
- Detailed information about factors influencing the market growth and recent developments within the industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Cisco Systems Inc., Microsoft Corp., VoltSafe Inc., Rvolt and Hitachi Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Intended Audience
- Recent Developments
- Scope of the Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Smart Space Applications
- Energy Management and Optimization
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Security Management
- Other Applications
- Smart Space Components
- Smart Space Applications by Type of Premises
Chapter 4 Global Smart Space Market by Application
Chapter 5 Global Market for Smart Spaces by Region and Country
Chapter 6 Market Drivers and Challenges
- Market Drivers
- Rapid Adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) Technology
- Green Building Initiatives and Growing Environmental Concerns
- Technological Advancements to Enhance Connectivity
- Smart City Initiatives around the World
- Concerns Regarding Security and Privacy Breach
- High Capital Expenditure Required Initially
- Limited Skilled Resources and Required Infrastructure in Emerging Economies
Chapter 7 Patent Review
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- Adappt Intelligence Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Coor Service Management Holding Ab
- Dotlab.Dev Llc
- Eutech Cybernetic Pte. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Iconics Inc.
- Iglass Technology Inc.
- Igloohome Pte. Ltd.
- Infosys Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp. (Ibm)
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Loop Labs Inc.
- Metrikus Ltd.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nokia Corp.
- Schneider Electric
- Sense Labs Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Silvan Innovation Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Smarten Spaces
- Smartspace Software Plc
- Smartspace Workplace Solutions Ltd.
- Softweb Solutions Inc.
- Ubisense Ltd.
- Vievu Llc.
- View Inc.
- Voltsafe Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7bjb6n
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets