Jan. 3 meeting
KEY ACTION Dean Steer was nominated as Council Pro-Tem for 2022.
DISCUSSION: Steer was nominated by Councilman Dave Frey. Councilwoman Keeley Kochman also received a nomination by Councilman Jeff Struchen.
• Motion to accept an ordinance establishing council rules and regulations for 2022.
• Police Chief Dennis Moody presented the December report.
• Motion to approve Committee Appointments and Positions as of Jan. 3 with open positions being approved at a future date.
FOR YOUR INFO
• Village Administrator Jeff Crites reported that one of the screens at the Waste Water Treatment Plant is down and is being rebuilt. The trash truck as at Shaw’s for repairs and maintenance.
• An East Main Street resident inquired about housing three pygmy goats for a 4-H project. Council said they will review the Ordinance and discuss the matter at a legislative meeting.
UP NEXT Will meet January 17th, at 6 p.m., in the town hall.
This article originally appeared on The Times-Reporter: Gnadenhutten Village Council meeting