If you’re a gambler and you’re willing to roll the dice that you’ll never drop your beloved iPhone, then it’s fine to not bother with a bulky case that’s going to bury Apple’s gorgeous design beneath a mountain of plastic. But here’s the thing: you still can’t go completely caseless because you will absolutely scratch up your phone. It’s not a matter of “if,” but “when.” If you hate cases, we’ve got just the thing. The TOZO Ultra-Thin Hard Cover for iPhone is available for all three current-gen iPhone models as well as older iPhones, and it’s only $8.99 on Amazon!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
More from BGR
- Today's best deals: Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot discounts, $110 off iPhone XR, Bose sale, $17 Wi-Fi extender, more
- These true wireless earbuds have touch control like AirPods, but they're on sale for $33 instead of $159
- Anker's most popular wireless charger just dropped to its lowest price of 2019
- Thin Like Naked- 0.35mm World’s Thinnest protect Hard case. Maximum keep your iPhone slim and provide scratch protection.
- Concise Designed- Semi Transparent, Simple, Elegant
- MATTE FACE – with matte optical texture, anti-glare(reduced reflection), educing fingerprints or grease buildup.
- CAMERA RAISED – Camera hole ring raised protective layer, provide cell phone camera detail protection.
- PERFECT FIT – Specially designed for iPhone (2018), has precise cutouts for speakers, charging ports and buttons.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon wants to give you $15 for free – here’s how to get it
- Bose’s excellent true wireless earbuds are discounted right now on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- How to fix the Android bug that’s been killing your phone’s battery
- A cleverly hidden ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter egg just surfaced, and it’s the most puzzling one so far
- A Foxconn employee might’ve just leaked a ton of new iPhone 11 details