It’s pretty incredible how impressive Google Wifi’s coverage is when the system’s Wi-Fi access points are so tiny. As small as they are however, there’s an awesome accessory you can get that lets you completely move them out of sight in the smartest possible way. The Basstop Google Wifi Wall Mount Bracket holds a Google Wifi beacon in a clip mount and then the cord ravels behind it. Just plug it into a wall outlet behind some furniture or anywhere that’s out of the way, and you’re done. They’re typically $9 a piece, but you can get a 3-pack right now for just $14!
Here’s more info from the product page:
More from BGR
- Bose's popular $100 wired earbuds are somehow down to $39 right now
- Save over $100 on a factory unlocked iPhone XR by getting a refurb right now on Amazon
- Today's best deals: Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot discounts, $110 off iPhone XR, Bose sale, $17 Wi-Fi extender, more
- 【Unique design】Especially designed for Google Wifi (Google Wifi is not included), original outlet mount designed to make installing your Google WiFi routers a snap and reduce cord clutter.
- 【Convenient and Simple】Any open electrical outlet in your home can become a Google WiFi beacon, making the setup of your network so much simpler.
- 【Easy to move】Can easily be moved from room to room, unlike all the other mounts on the market which require permanent placement.
- 【Clean appearance】This Mount does not have any unnecessary embellishments.Looks clean and classic with your Google Wifi.
- 【Useful】 Ports are open on the side and rear for installing data cables if desired; or simply use as a stand-alone beacon.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon wants to give you $15 for free – here’s how to get it
- Hate it when your Fire TV Stick stream gets pixelated? This $14 device will ensure it never happens again
Trending Right Now:
- How to fix the Android bug that’s been killing your phone’s battery
- A Foxconn employee might’ve just leaked a ton of new iPhone 11 details
- A cleverly hidden ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter egg just surfaced, and it’s the most puzzling one so far