Gwen Stefani arrived at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards tonight in Santa Monica, Calif., and reminded us why she is a fashion icon — literally.
“The Voice” judge wore a white strapless gown from Vera Wang with a high-low hem; the train of the dress was topped off with an oversized black bow and the words “Fashion Icon” printed in old-style lettering down the hem. The title printed on the singer’s dress is an ode to the award she is receiving tonight, People’s Fashion Icon.
More from Footwear News
- Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- Gwen Stefani's Dress Resembles Ocean Waves With Heels That Sparkle Like Crystal-Clear Water
Matching her gloves and fishnet tights, Stefani chose a set of pointed-toe over-the-knee suede boots with tall, thin heels; the high boots are one of fall’s biggest trends as colder weather approaches.
She was joined by her boyfriend and fellow singer Blake Shelton. Shelton channeled his country roots in a pair of dark wash jeans and crocodile skin boots that follow the current trend of western-style footwear.
The couple was joined by “Euphoria” star Zendaya, who stepped onto the red carpet in a pair of sky-high Christian Louboutin pumps.
Click through the gallery to see all the arrivals at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards.
Storm Reid, Giuliana Rancic + More Red Carpet Arrivals at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Lady Gaga, Gwen Stefani & More Celebrities Wearing Fishnet Tights
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book