The singer wore the ultimate look-at-me colorway: neon green. She sported a utilitarian-style jumpsuit in the bold shade, over a T-shirt from the collection that retails for $79.50. On her feet, H.E.R. sported a pair of chunky white and gray sneakers from Hilfiger.
More from Footwear News
- Gigi, Bella, Kendall + 5 Things to Know About the Burberry Show at LFW
- Cate Blanchett, Naomi Campbell and More Hit the Front Row at the Burberry
- Tommy Hilfiger & Lewis Hamilton on Sustainability & How Their Three-Way Collab with H.E.R. Took Shape
Elsewhere, Billy Porter brought his androgynous style A-game in a fluffy, leather-trimmed jacket worn over a glittery striped turtleneck and python-print trousers. The “Pose” star completed the fierce ensemble with a pair of shiny black platform boots.
K-pop star Rowoon also looked supremely stylish but in a more parred-down look. The SF9 member wore a tan bomber jacket over a striped T-shirt and navy trousers. On his feet, Rowoon wore a pair of crisp white sneakers with striped accents, which sell for $99.50 on Tommy.com. The full outfit was Tommy Hilfiger.
“Treat Myself” singer Meghan Trainor also went for a simpler look, choosing a blue and white striped dress and silver pointed-toe pumps.
Other guests included Pixie Lott, Charli XCX and Anne-Marie.
Click through the gallery to see all the celebrities on the front row at the TommyNow London Fashion Week show.
Billy Porter Takes On LFW in a Ruffled Dress, His Go-To Coach Platforms + Lots of Sparkles
Victoria Beckham’s Kids Make the Case for Prints on the Front Row at Her Fall 2020 LFW Runway
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner