Hailey Baldwin is ready for winter.
The 23-year-old model hit the streets of Los Angeles on Dec. 9 in a chic outfit perfect for the season’s dropping temperatures.
More from Footwear News
- Michael Avenatti Asks Court Not to Consider His Luxury Debts in Nike Extortion Case
- Nike 'Welcomes Employee Feedback' After Workers Protest on Same Day Alberto Salazar Building Reopens
- These New Nike Training Sneakers Are Designed Specifically for Fitness Classes
For shoes, the “Drop the Mic” co-host reached for Nike Zoom 2k sneakers in an off-white/orange colorway. As ’90s-inspired fashion continues to make its comeback, the Zoom 2k takes inspiration from the next decade, the aughts. The running shoe boasts Zoom Air technology, with a textured rubber outsole and a grosgrain pull tab at the heel.
The Zoom 2k can be purchased at Ssense.com for $91 (marked down from $115).
The 2017 FN Style Influencer of the Year completed the look with Ray-Ban sunglasses and a Staud croc-embossed handbag (available for $205 on Farfetch.com).
When she’s out and about, Baldwin often can be spotted in sneakers. Favorite styles of hers include the Nike Air Force 1, the Vans Old-Skool and the Adidas Continental 80.
In a 2017 interview with FN, Baldwin’s stylist, Maeve Reilly, said that Baldwin will wear “sneakers day or night.”
“Hailey will wear a sneaker to a Tom Ford after-party during Fashion Week and not care,” explained Reilly, who also works with Ciara, Normani and La La Anthony.
Click through the gallery to see more of Hailey Baldwin’s sneaker style.
Hailey Baldwin Looks So Cozy in This Oversized Beige Outfit With Sneakers
Hailey Baldwin Does a Modern Spin on Princess Diana’s Oversized Blazer-and-Boots Combo
Hailey Baldwin Gives Sweats + Slippers an Office-Chic Twist in LA
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons