Hailey Baldwin has the formula to chic street style figured out.
The 22-year-old model was spotted en route to her hair salon in Los Angeles yesterday clad in a street-savvy look complete with trendy white sneakers.
More from Footwear News
- Sports Direct Demands Probe Into Nike and Adidas Dominance
- What You Need to Know About Record Marathon Runner Eliud Kipchoge
- Nike's Brigid Kosgei Sets Women's Record With Chicago Marathon Win
Baldwin wore a black spaghetti strap tank top tucked into high-waisted Mm6 Maison Margiela pants that look as if they’ve been put on inside out. The wide-legged pants sell on Farfetch.com for $680.
The “Drop the Mic” co-host has a closet filled with white sneakers, and yesterday’s pair was a classic: Nike Air Force 1s. Available for $90 on Nike.com, the shoes have a leather upper, silver hardware and a rubber outsole. The Air Force 1 is named after the U.S. president’s aircraft and was initially launched in the ’80s as a basketball shoe, before becoming a lifestyle silhouette.
Baldwin accessorized her look with Oliver Peoples sunglasses, a Louis Vuitton bum bag and gold hoop earrings by Jennifer Fisher.
“I like boys’ clothes,” the 2017 FN Style Influencer of the Year said. “There’s something super-cool about a pretty girl who can put on a baggy pair of jeans and heels, and have this sexy tomboy vibe.”
Flip through the gallery to see more of Hailey Baldwin’s best shoe style.
Hailey Baldwin Coordinates the Season’s ‘It’ Sandals With Her Baseball Cap
Hailey Baldwin Makes Satin Pajamas & Adidas Sneakers Look Surprisingly Chic
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends