All New Hampshire Schools Must Return To In-Person Learning 5 Days A Week By April 19

All New Hampshire schools must provide the option for in-person learning five days a week by April 19, Gov. Chris Sununu announced on Thursday.

Video Transcript

- New Hampshire schools will be required to provide full-time in-person learning by April 19. Gov. Chris Sununu made that announcement today. The governor says about 60% of the districts in New Hampshire are already doing that. The remaining 40% will have a little more than two weeks to plan for the change.

- All right, let's talk--