Heard it on the 3rd hour of TODAY: Find resources, stories, series

·1 min read

Find more information about resources, stories and callouts featured on the 3rd hour of TODAY

  • Mindy Keegan is the owner of Made For Mama Shop in Pittsburgh, PA. The store designs and hand-letters cozy campfire coffee mugs, journals and other products "to help women wake up with happy hearts." To receive 20% off their holiday collection use the code TODAYSHOW.

  • Ayeshah Abulhiga is the founder and CEO of the food startup Mason Dixie which serves up southern-style biscuits, scones and sweet rolls. Get 10% off using the code TODAY10.

  • Get NYT Food Columnist, Melissa Clark's One-Pot, One-Pan Thanksgiving recipe here.

  • These Broadway charities are doing tremendous work! Get more information about Broadway Cares. Learn more about The Actors Fund and learn more information about The Artist Relief Initiative.

  • Find out more about Reader's Digest nicest place in your state here.