On the social media platform TikTok, users are challenging themselves to a dry scoop of pre-workout powder, with the goal of boosting energy levels in the gym.
- And so on this next story, we have to ask, would you consider taking TikTok dry scoop challenge?
- Yeah. You better say no. This involves consuming a scoop of preworkout powder without any liquids. But as one challenger warns us, it can land you in the hospital.
- All right, guys. So I had a heart attack, as most of you guys know, from taking this-- Redcon1 Total War.
- "All right, guys. I had a heart attack." Wow. Yeah. You heard right.
- She had a heart attack after doing that challenge. Doctors explain your blood pressure can suddenly spike when you have that much caffeine at one time instead of slowly, slowly sipping it. So I know, kids out there, you see those challenges on--
- Don't do them
- --social media. Don't do them. It could cost you your life because I've heard of people even dying from this, so--
- I mean, it has so many milligrams of caffeine.
- It's insane.
- Yeah, especially when you're young.
- I mean, more than a cup of coffee.