IDES Problems Continue For People Overpaid, Now They Have To Deal With The IRS

  • Oops!
    Something went wrong.
    Please try again later.

It's yet another unemployment frustration. A suburban woman can't do her taxes because of how much the state wrongly paid her. The amount has to be reported to the IRS. CBS 2's Suzanne Le Mignot has the story.