The People’s Choice Awards 2019 took place tonight in Santa Monica, Calif., and there was a series of baby bumps on the red carpet.
Jenna Dewan, who announced last September that she is expecting with her boyfriend Steve Kazee, showed off her growing bump in a red strapless gown backstage at the awards show. She matched the bright dress with matching sandals, a red lip and glittering drop earrings.
More from Footwear News
- Cole Sprouse + More Stars in Colorful Suits at the People's Choice Awards 2019
- Kim Kardashian Does the Snakeskin Trend in Versace at People's Choice Awards 2019
- Storm Reid, Giuliana Rancic + More Red Carpet Arrivals at People's Choice Awards 2019
TV personality Carissa Culiner hugged her bump in a coral long-sleeve fitted dress with a pinned cutout down the front; she matched her look to a set of metallic silver sandals.
Teddi Mellencamp hugged her baby bump in a velvet blue minidress with a V-cut neckline and a ruched front. The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star, who is preparing for her third baby, wore gold high sandals with a chain strap across the ankle.
Click through the gallery to see all the red carpet arrivals at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards.
Storm Reid, Giuliana Rancic + More Red Carpet Arrivals at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Gwen Stefani Is the People’s ‘Fashion Icon’ With Fishnets + Thigh-High Boots on the Red Carpet
Zendaya Stuns in All-Black With Sparkling Details + Sky-High Heels at People’s Choice Awards 2019
Best of Footwear News
- Kendall Jenner Is One Step Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends
- Kate Middleton & Meghan Markle's Favorite Boot Styles
- Karen Pence Wears LBD With Pointed-Toe Pumps to Promote Her Christmas Book