This week, Jennifer Aniston singlehandedly broke Instagram when she joined the social media app. She discussed how she officially earned the Guinness World Record for the fastest to reach 1 million followers Wednesday night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
Arriving at the set in Los Angeles, the former “Friends” star rocked an all-black ensemble consisting of a casual top under a cropped blazer with skinny jeans and a gold-buckled belt.
More from Footwear News
- After "Rachel Green" Makes a Comeback at Fashion Week, Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram
- Jennifer Aniston Goes for Pinstripes & Classic Pumps at Variety's Power of Women Event
- Cardi B Performs on 'Kimmel' in Neon, Tie-Dyed Catsuit & Hot Pink Pumps
Her shoe of choice was a fall-ready set of black suede, pointed-toe stiletto booties that tie at the ankle.
Anniston, who changed into a black dress after arriving at the studio, discussed how she beat out Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to earn the Guinness World Record. She joked about how she doesn’t even know why she joined the app and she’s just trying “to build content.”
After “Rachel Green” Makes a Comeback at Fashion Week, Jennifer Aniston Joins Instagram
Jennifer Aniston Goes for Pinstripes & Classic Pumps at Variety’s Power of Women Event
Best of Footwear News
- Celebrities Whose Style Got Better With Age
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Style Transformations
- Proof That Bella Hadid Is Way Ahead of the Latest Shoe Trends