As week two of isolation comes to an end, Jimmy Kimmel bring another #FormalFriday, a salute to days gone by when people actually put on clothes and left the house.
Kimmel’s episode tonight checks in on Guillermo in quarantine, shares emails that he has received from major corporations about the coronavirus, and chats with very tan Will Arnett. As per usual, Kimmel will make a donation to a worthwhile cause. Tonight, it’s CORE (Children of Restaurant Employees).
More from Deadline
- 'Late Night With Seth Meyers' Returns To Air Monday With Bernie Sanders Interview
- Joe Biden On Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump "Doesn't Have The Authority" To Postpone 2020 Election
- Stephen Colbert, Samantha Bee, Seth Meyers Make The Best Of It In At-Home Segments
Jimmy Fallon debuts a new quarantune from his home. His “Prom with Your Mom” is an anthem for all the students missing school activities while social distancing.
Finally, Seth Meyers offers up his down-home take on the day’s activities, including this dig at a certain tabloid newspaper: “The New York Post has published a list of dos and don’ts for having sex during the coronavirus pandemic. For example, don’t have sex with anyone who went outside to get the New York Post.” –
“The New York Post has published a list of dos and don’ts for having sex during the coronavirus pandemic. For example, don’t have sex with anyone who went outside to get the New York Post.” – @SethMeyers https://t.co/0b3BgsywiP
— Late Night with Seth Meyers (@LateNightSeth) March 27, 2020
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Death Toll Tops 1,200; Global Cases Surpass 585,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto