- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Kahleah Copper drops a playoff career-high with 26 points on 9-of-14 shooting to lead the Chicago Sky past the Connecticut Sun to take a 2-1 series lead in the WNBA semifinals.
- Jasmine Thomas guarded by Vandersloot out on the perimeter. Great match-up to look at is what we're seeing here with Parker and Brionna Jones. And then the steal by Copper. She has been lightning for this team.
- This is a great way for Chicago to start on the defensive end. And Kahleah copper is great--
She has to be more physical in this match-up on the offensive end. Because Chicago is being physical with her.
- Coming off just a 4-point effort in game 2, but Chicago's dialing up the 3's.
- I mentioned a moment ago that Chicago wants to get into the paint. None better than Courtney Vandersloot with her vision.
- And Griner affects things more so on both ends of the floor. Really, really looking forward to that coming up when this game is over, over on ABC. Copper! So the 3-pointer is starting to fall a little bit.
- Courtney Vandersloot doing what she does best. Jasmine Thomas gets beat. DeWanna Bonner has to help. And on the recovery--
She gave herself perfect position to finish that easily. A clinic.
- Copper-- just talked about her 3-point shooting. Here she goes.
- We asked Candace Parker--
- Last couple of quarters now, Jonquel Jones-- in the last six quarters-- excuse me-- including all with game 2, she's only scored 10 points. Copper with a chance at an old-fashioned 3-point play.
- She is the heartbeat of this Chicago Sky team with her effort and her ability to do this. Takes the bump, goes--
- But they went on a nice run since Alyssa Thomas came into the game. That's when Chicago saw Connecticut get a big run. Copper, keep on going.
Around the horn, and then Copper using the quicks.
Azura Stevens has a double-double. Copper full speed ahead.
--career playoff high in scoring. That was a chancy pass by January in traffic. Sloot-- Copper-- finish.
- Chicago wants to run. Copper-- Chicago--