May 14—WILLMAR — Kandiyohi County Public Health nurses will be administering the COVID-19 vaccine Wednesdays at the Willmar Education and Arts Center May 19, May 26, June 2 and June 9.
Advance registration is available online at www.kcmn.us/covid-19 but walk-ins are also welcome.
Kandiyohi County Public Health also will be traveling to Raymond, Blomkest and Atwater on May 20, according to a news release from Kandiyohi County Public Health.
The events are open to all adults 18 years and older. There is no cost for the vaccine and an insurance card is not required.
Vaccine clinics at the WEAC will be held at the following dates and times:
* Wednesday, May 19: 1 — 3 p.m.
* Wednesday, May 26: 1 — 2 p.m.
* Wednesday, June 2: 1 — 2 p.m..
* Wednesday, June 9: 1 — 2 p.m.
The mobile vaccine clinics will be held at the following times and locations May 20:
* 9 — 10 a.m. at 314 Spicer Ave. N., Raymond
* 11 a.m. — 12 p.m. at 103 Main St., Blomkest
* 2 — 3 p.m. at 107 Second St. N., Atwater
As a public service, we've opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.