- Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale have been spotted publicly making out many times since they were first seen flirting in January.
- But it looks like their ~lurve~ is about much more than PDA-Pete met Kate's parents earlier this week.
Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale, aka the most unexpected celebrity couple of 2019, are charging forward and taking the next big step in their relationship-and no, I don't mean making out court-side at a basketball game this time.
Earlier this month a source shared, "Kate’s very into Pete...You wouldn’t necessarily put them together, but it’s working for now. [Kate is] excited about getting to know him and hoping to spend more time with him"
But how into Pete is Kate, exactly? Well it looks like Kate is meet-the-parents into Pete, because ET reports that the couple went to dinner with Kate's mother and stepfather earlier this week in Malibu.
We don't know much more about the dinner other than the fact that it was at Nobu (fancy!), but it seems like Kate is just as unbothered by their age difference as Pete is, so really, it looks like things are going great for these two.
Now that that's established, let's get back to ruminating over whether or not the cryptic Insta story Ariana Grande posted yesterday was about Pete or not...
('You Might Also Like',)
- 16 Unexpected Fashion Rules That the Royal Family Follows
- The 8 Best Clarifying Shampoos for Getting Rid of Product Buildup
- Here's How to Flawlessly Conceal Your Acne