Share-worthy stories from the New Jersey Patch network to talk about tonight:
"Reopening schools presents serious challenges that are far more complex," the group representing education organizations said.>>>Read more.
In normal times, it's difficult for this NJ mom to help her son stop using heroin. In the quarantine, it's become a nightmare.
Here are the New Jersey towns with cases, as well as the latest developments on the impact of the coronavirus in New Jersey.
She works in a busy New Jersey hospital. He's a firefighter in another town. They were set to get married. Then COVID-19 hit.
Self-employed, independent contractors, gig workers, and others can file claims; problems continue for people still seeking help.
Mark Piterski launches a congressional run after resigning from his post as Deputy Commissioner for Veterans Affairs.
Also Worth a Look Today
- HUMC Doctor Is Hospital's 1,000th Recovered Coronavirus Patient
- Final Goodbyes Via FaceTime: Coronavirus At Clara Maass Hospital
- Hillsborough Kids To Run 13.1 Miles, Weave Beds For Shelter Pets
- U.S. Coronavirus: Drug Study Shows Promise; Economy Takes Hit
- Inslee Could Extend 'Stay Home, Stay Healthy' Order This Week
- Coronavirus: Santa Monica Nurses Ask Hospital For Hotel Rooms
Patch PM shares a few of the day’s must-read items from our New Jersey network. Thank you for reading.