The draw for the $1.25 million, Grade 1 Kentucky Oaks was held Monday.
Gamine, trained by Bob Baffert, is the even-money favorite. Swiss Skydiver, who drew the No. 1 post position, is the second choice in the morning line at 8-5 odds.
The Oaks is set for 5:45 p.m. Friday as part of the postponed Kentucky Derby Week. Run the day before the Kentucky Derby, this year's race for 3-year-old fillies was postponed from May to September due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The race will be televised live by the NBC Sports Network.
Post position, horse, jockey, trainer, odds
1. Swiss Skydiver, Tyler Gaffalione, Kenny McPeek, 8-5
2. Tempers Rising, Dallas Stewart, Julien Leparoux, 50-1
3. Donna Veloce, Simon Callaghan, Ricardo Santana Jr., 15-1
4. Speech, Michael McCarthy, Javier Castellano, 5-1
5. Gamine, Bob Baffert, John Velazquez, 1-1
6. Bayerness, Cherie DeVaux, Rafael Bejarano, 50-1
7. Shedaresthedevil, Brad Cox, Florent Geroux, 20-1
8. Hopeful Growth, Anthony Margotta, Manny Franco, 30-1
9. Dream Marie, Matthew Williams, Joe Talamo, 50-1
This article originally appeared on Louisville Courier Journal: Kentucky Oaks at Churchill Downs: Post positions, draw, odds, field