Share-worthy stories from the Hudson Valley Patch network to talk about tonight:
The 13-year-old was killed by a drunken driver Memorial Day weekend in 2015.
A lawyer for the school said the building had just been open for independent study.
A sign of change in the nation's first coronavirus "containment zone."
Two other swimmers were rescued from the water and survived.
» Also Worth a Look Today
- Rockland Man Faces Drug Charge After Exit Ramp Crash
- Scarsdale Announces Socially-Distanced Graduation Programming
- Eco-friendly Dry Cleaners Plans For Phase 1 Reopening
- Putnam Coronavirus Update: 12 New Cases
- County Preps For Reopening After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Westchester Holds Memorial Day Ceremony At Lasdon Park: Video
- No Camp, Pool In Cortlandt This Summer
- Two Rivers Acupuncture & Wellness Plans To Reopen After 2 Months
- Chappaqua Names Interim Assistant Superintendent
» Across America
- GBI Arrests Man Who Recorded Video Of Ahmaud Arbery Shooting
- Trump Calls For Churches To Reopen, Calls Them Essential Services
- Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works To Close Stores
Patch PM shares a few of the day’s must-read items from our regional network. The Patch community platform includes communities in the lower Hudson Valley, Long Island, New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Thank you for reading.