LARGO, FL — For those itching to hit the greens, the Largo Golf Course has reopened for play provided golfers follow coronavirus guidelines.
As golfers return, operational precautions will be taken based on the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention including social distancing. To preserve the health and safety of the community, the Largo Golf Course at 12500 Vonn Road has adopted the following guidelines:
- The clubhouse and cafe will remain closed. Patrons can check in through the window on the northwest side of the building.
- Golf carts will be limited to one person and will be sanitized after each use.
- Groups should adhere to social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet apart from others.
- All on-course touchable surfaces will be removed. This includes bunker rakes, ball washers, benches and trash can lids.
- Drinking fountains will be turned off.
- Golfers are not permitted to congregate on the course.
The 18-hole opened in 1969. The course is a par 62 executive course, measures 3,300 yards from the longest tees and features two sets of tees for different skill levels. Greens and fairways are Bermuda grass.
To book a tee time, click here.