A high-profile activist suspects her sister has been kidnapped by a hate group. Garland and Benson push for change with NYPD brass. Kat gets some good news.
- I know my sister's only been missing since last night, but something's wrong. She would never miss our Sunday meal, and she's not answering her cell.
- So Councilor Carisi said that this might have something to do with your work as an advocate.
- Yes. I've been very public about how missing girls, women of color, don't get the same attention as white women do. From the press, or social media--
- And even the police. I'm well aware of the problem.
- Several hate groups have Nicole in their crosshairs.
- I mean, we all get anonymous hate messages on our social media. But for the last few weeks, I've been getting threatening messages on my cell phone.
- What kind of threats?
- We're watching you. We can take you whenever we want. Texts, voicemails--
- OK, so you're thinking somebody may have targeted Sarah to get to you.
- That's what I'm afraid of.