This week on The It List: It's a good week for reality dating shows. The Bachelor returns for a 26th season, while Joe Millionaire gets a reboot with Joe Millionaire: For Richer or Poorer, featuring not one, but two Joes, only one of whom is an actual millionaire. Over in theaters, Jessica Chastain leads an all-star female cast in the action spy movie The 355.
- "The It List" is Yahoo's weekly look at the best in pop culture. Here are our picks for the week of January 3. "The Bachelor" is back for a 26th season. This time around the Bachelor is former Bachelorette contestant, Clayton Eckert. And as you'd expect the show is still filled with all the drama of previous seasons.
- You're [BLEEP]. You're fake. You're two faced. I'm done.
- I don't trust her as far as I can throw her.
- Keep my name out your [BLEEP] [BLEEP] mouth.
- Are you kidding?
- The classic early 2000s reality show, "Joe Millionaire" is back, only with a twist. This time there are two so-called millionaires. But only one of them is telling the truth about his wealth.
- It's going to get messy.
- I just wanted to meet someone.
- Good. This is too much.
- If you're looking for a fast paced action, spy movie, headed up by an all-star female cast, the "355" is it. Jessica Chastain, Penelope Cruz, Lupita Nyong'o, Diane Kruger, and Fan Bingbing star as a team of international agents trying to recover a top secret weapon.
- They can start World War III from simple reach of their keyboard.
- So we need to join forces.
- Come back next week to check out Yahoo's "It List.