- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
This week on The It List: Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart are back with a new Halloween special on Peacock, Selma Blair has a new documentary focused on her battle with multiple sclerosis on Discovery+ and the long-awaited sci-fi epic Dune is premiering in theatres and on HBO Max.
- The It List is Yahoo's weekly look at the best in pop culture. Here are our picks for the week of October 18.
This week welcomes the return of everyone's favorite odd couple, Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart. The strangely yet perfectly matched duo has a new Halloween special on Peacock, where they'll be judging competitors as they whip up Halloween-themed treats.
- Welcome to our Tasty Manners.
- Ready to make my Halloween nightmares a reality?
- Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Are you up to it? Actress Selma Blair is featured in a new documentary on Discovery+ that follows her journey living with multiple sclerosis and the challenges that the disease presents for her. The doc shows Blair struggling through intense chemotherapy treatments, raising her son, and trying to make peace with her life, as it is today.
SELMA BLAIR: I've been given a second chance at life. I promised myself I wouldn't judge the process. And I'm judging the process.
- Sci-fi fans will be happy to see the long-awaited adaptation of Dune finally making it onto screens. The film is based on a classic 1965 sci-fi novel set thousands of years in the future. The famously hard-to-adapt book has been made into a movie before, but never successfully. So many are wondering if this version will finally get the job done.
- I know you.
- There's something awakening in my mind.
- You need to face your fears.
- Come with me.
- Come back next week to check out Yahoo's It list.