If you want to fast-charge your iPhone but you don’t want to pay another $50 to Apple, we’re about to hook you up big time. That’s right, all of Apple’s iPhone models from the past two years support much faster 18W charging, but Apple doesn’t include the power adapter you need in the box. No, seriously, you can spend more than $1,500 on an iPhone XS Max and Apple still only includes a cheap 5W charger with it! Pick up an Anker 18W USB-C Wall Charger on Amazon for just $19.99, and then snag an Apple Lightning to USB-C cable for $19. With that setup, you can charge your iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus from 0% to 80% in less than an hour!
Anker PowerPort PD 1 USB-C Wall Charger
- Next-Gen Speed: Equipped with a USB-C Power Delivery port, and loaded with 18W of output power to give the latest iPhones a full-speed charge.
- Universal Compatibility: Works flawlessly with virtually all mobile USB-C devices, as well as Apple devices using a USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Superior Safety: Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- Travel Ready: Compact size and foldable plug make PowerPort the perfect travel companion.
- What You Get: PowerPort PD 1 wall charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.
- You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. Reversible design
- Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); iMac Pro
Trending Right Now: