Lucy Hale is stocking up on groceries during Los Angeles’ stay-at-home orders. The city is mandating that residents remain in the safety of their domains to self-isolate and practice social distancing during the current coronavirus pandemic.
The “Pretty Little Liars” alumna stopped at her local store wearing a relaxed look that included a ball cap, a crewneck sweatshirt branded with the Twitter logo and faded black leggings.
More from Footwear News
- Vans Is Closing Stores Until April 5 in the US and Canada Due to the Coronavirus
- Vans Will Release an Autism Awareness Collection This Month
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Comfy-Chic in Mom Jeans & Skateboarding Sneakers for Justin Bieber's Birthday Celebration
She kept her feet warm in low-cut black socks, wearing them under checkerboard slip-ons from Vans. While Hale’s colorway is not currently available, a similar shade retails for $50 on the brand’s website.
Besides grabbing essential groceries, Hale is continuing to follow the city’s mandate on staying at home. She jokingly posted a photo on Tuesday of herself laughing with the caption: “Me laughing at the jokes my walls, plants, and pet rock are making during this quarantine.”
Check out more checkered styles from the brand for a cool skate-chic look.
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through our retail links, we may earn commission and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
Click through the gallery to see more stars who can’t get enough of Vans sneakers.
Lucy Hale Matches Her Seafoam Gown With Strappy Jimmy Choo Sandals + More Red Carpet Arrivals At the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards
Lucy Hale Combines Two of 2019’s Hottest Trends at New Year’s Eve Rehearsals
Lucy Hale Mixes Up Her Ensemble With Adidas Sneakers and a Leather Biker Jacket
Best of Footwear News
- How Kim Kardashian Styles the Thong Sandal
- Meghan Markle, Céline Dion, Lizzo + More Ways Celebs Wear Green
- Sandals for Winter Is the Season's Most Surprising Shoe Trend