MEDFORD, MA — Parking enforcement will resume in Medford Monday, July 6, the same day Park Medford's offices reopen to the public, the serviced announced this week. Park Medford has been conducting limited enforcement, particularly in business districts, due to the public health crisis and subsequent business impacts.
Park Medford also announced restrictions on in-person office hours, as well as health and hygiene practices for its staff:
Hours of Operation
- From July 6 until about July 17, the Park Medford office will be open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Once City Hall reopens to the public, the Park Medford office will operate on the same schedule as City Hall. Visit www.parkmedford.org to check hours of operation before coming to the office.
Covid-19 Safety Precautions
- Employees have been trained regarding social distancing and hygiene protocols.
- Signage will be posted inside and outside the office.
- No more than two customers will be allowed inside the office at one time. Social distancing measurements will be posted for customers waiting in line.
- Staff and customers must wear face coverings while in the office.
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed for customer-staff interactions.
- Hygiene protocols are in place for staff, include regular sanitizing of common surfaces, wearing face coverings and gloves, and hand washing stations.
To review Park Medford's policies, updated office hours, and to see Medford's general parking requirements, visit www.parkmedford.org.