SHOWS: EZEIZA, BUENOS AIRES PROVINCE, ARGENTINA (NOVEMBER 9, 2020) (AFA - ACCESS ALL) (MUTE)
1. VARIOUS OF BUS CARRYING ARGENTINA PLAYERS ARRIVING TO AFA TRAINING GROUNDS
2. ARGENTINA CAPTAIN, LIONEL MESSI, GETTING OFF BUS
3. MESSI GREETING SOMEONE WITH A FIST BUMP
4. ARGENTINA'S ANGEL DI MARIA, GETTING OFF BUS AND GIVING SOMEONE A FIST BUMP
5. ARGENTINA MIDFIELDER, LEANDRO PAREDES, GETTING SPRAYED WITH DISINFECTANT AFTER GETTING OFF BUS
6. DI MARIA GETTING SPRAYED WITH DISINFECTANT
7. MESSI WALKING WITH HIS BAGS
8. VARIOUS OF MESSI AND TEAM MATES GOING INTO BUILDING AT AFA TRAINING FACILITY
STORY: Argentina captain Lionel Messi and team mates Angel Di Maria and Leandro Paredes were the first players to arrive to Argentina training facilities outside Buenos Aires on Monday (November 9) as they prepare for a World Cup qualifier against neighbouring Paraguay.
With the rest of the squad making their way to AFA grounds, the side is scheduled to have their first training session on Tuesday (November 10) ahead of Thursday's (November 12) qualifier in the Argentine capital.
After two matches, Brazil and Argentina currently lead the South American draw with six points each. Paraguay are in fourth on four points.
The top four sides in the 10-team South American group qualify directly for Qatar 2022 and the fifth-placed side goes into an inter-regional playoff.