Miley Cyrus has recalled the frightening moment her dog was electrocuted on the set of The Voice US after biting into wires.
The Malibu singer said her pet, Little Dog, was unharmed by the incident which took place during her time as a coach on the show.
Speaking on the Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show, the 27-year-old explained: "You know on sets there’s, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around, like, “Who’s going to win The Voice?'.
"And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden, we notice she’s convulsing and she’s getting electrocuted. And you can’t open her mouth because the person who’s trying to open her mouth is also being electrocuted.
"But she was totally fine."
The star added that Little Dog has been "thriving in Nashville, Tennessee and doing great."
Cyrus is well known for her love of animals as she owns multiple dogs and has previously kept pigs as pets.
A post shared by Miley Cyrus (@mileycyrus) on Mar 23, 2019 at 10:16am PDT
Last year, the Hannah Montana star informed fans that her beloved pig, known as Bubba Sue and latterly Pig Pig, had passed away.
Cyrus's fifth album was entitled Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz with the record featuring track The Floyd Song, a dedication to her late dog, Floyd.
In March, she shared that she had adopted a shepherd mix from a rescue centre in California. She named the pup Bo Cyrus after her dad Billy Ray Cyrus' nickname.
Watch: Noel Gallagher criticises Miley Cyrus over sexualisation of women