GERMANTOWN, MD — Montgomery Parks on Tuesday announced operating hours for the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
Several facilities are open to the public, including:
- All parks, trails, and fields
- Portions of Sligo Creek Parkway in Silver Spring, Little Falls Parkway in Bethesda, and Beach Drive in Kensington (for pedestrians and bicyclists) from Thursday, July 2, 9 a.m. through Sunday, July 5, 6 p.m.
- Certain playgrounds (began gradually reopening June 29; it will take 10 to 15 days to open all 276 playgrounds)
- Miniature Trains at Wheaton Regional Park and Cabin John Regional Park
- Driving Range and Miniature Golf at South Germantown Recreational Park
- Boat rentals at Little Seneca Lake and Lake Needwood
- Brookside Gardens (outdoor areas open, facilities are closed)
- Outdoor Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Skate Parks
- Dog Parks
- Little Bennett Campgrounds
For specific guidelines related to an activity, visit MontgomeryParks.org/Covid-19.