Fans of Kanye West’s Adidas Yeezy line may have plenty of new sneaker releases to look forward to toward the end of 2020.
Sneaker leak account @py_rates revealed today that new colorways of the popular Yeezy Boost 350 V2 model are dropping as early as June, including the “Israfi” color scheme. According to the Yeezy Mafia, it will feature a gray Primeknit upper with a gold stripe on the lateral side, which sits atop a full-length Boost midsole and a beige outsole.
More from Footwear News
- New Iterations of the Yeezy Foam Runner Have Leaked on Social Media
- Another Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Colorway Has Leaked
- Is This the Next Adidas Yeezy Basketball Quantum Release?
The releases of the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 will continue in September through December with “Asriel,” “Abez,” and “Eliada.”
Also included in the leaked info are new makeups of the Yeezy Boost 380, starting with the “Pepper” colorway, which arrives in August. Other releases include the “Onyx” style in November and three more iterations in December: “Lmnte,” “Azure,” and “Hylte.”
In related Adidas news, the company’s retail locations in the U.S., Canada and Europe will remain closed until further notice, but its digital operations, including Adidas.com and the Adidas app, remain operational.
Adidas Accused of ‘Exploiting’ German Rent Deferral Law as Coronavirus Bruises Business
Kim Kardashian West’s Skims Brand to Donate $1 Million for Families Affected by the Coronavirus
Here’s When You Can Reportedly Buy the Yeezy Boost 380 ‘Blue Oat’
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts