Welcome to the Morning Brief where we give you a rundown of everything you may have missed the night before and what's trending this morning. To dive deeper into these stories click on the links.
1. CNN sues President Trump
The media network filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against the Trump administration over the revocation of press credentials for White House correspondent Jim Acosta.
2. New cholesterol guidelines for heart health
The new guidelines advocate for more aggressive treatment with statin therapy and getting "bad cholesterol" counts.
3. At least 150 Floridians voted by email in the midterms
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has expressed outrage that some voters in hurricane-ravaged Bay County had been allowed to vote by email against state rules.
4. Michelle Obama speaks out whether Hillary Clinton should run in 2020
"I think at this point everybody is qualified and everybody should run," she said. "I might even tap Sasha."
5. Guy Fieri made a surprise visit to serve dinner firefighters battling California wildfires
The chef decided to lend some help using his own skill set, surprising law enforcement by delivering meals to officials fighting the Camp Fire burning in Butte County.
6. 49ers cheerleader kneels again during anthem before 'Monday Night Football'
She is the first known NFL cheerleader to take on the stance of NFL players who have knelt during the national anthem to protest racial inequality and social injustice.
7. El Chapo's trial to begin and feature extreme security measures
Jurors will be partially sequestered, escorted to and from court every day by armed US Marshals.
8. Fox News airs ad for Trumpy Bear and people on Twitter aren’t sure it’s real
The ad features a bear with Trump’s signature comb-over, white cuffs, a collar and a red tie seated on a motorcycle, riding in a golf cart and even snuggled up in a chair.
9. LeBron ‘almost cracked' during Lakers' rough start
The NBA star — who admittedly struggles at times with patience — was asked if he’s been tinkering with his leadership approach, and the 14-time All-Star revealed that he was indeed tested during the team’s early struggles.
10. Roger Stone associate expects to be charged in Mueller probe
Conservative conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi said on his YouTube show that negotiations fell apart with special counsel Robert Mueller's team.
- This article was initially published on AOL.com: Morning Brief: The top news and buzzy moments you need to know