Two Nebraska women were hospitalized after drinking cocktails accidentally mixed with cleaning fluids. The pair ordered the drinks at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema on Jan. 28 while seeing "Ford v. Ferrari". One of the women, Sarah Baker, said that she could feel her lips burning and then felt the skin peeling off. Baker and her friend then went to the restroom where they both started throwing up. They were then taken to a nearby hospital, where both were treated and released. The Alamo Drafthouse has confirmed that the two were mistakenly served drinks with cleaning solution mixed in. Police say the mix-up was caused by the solution being in a repurposed alcohol bottle at the bar. The solution was “beer line cleaner” stored inside of a Pama Pomegranate Liqueur bottle. Alamo Drafthouse has since issued an apology, saying, "We have made contact with the guests so we can do everything we can to make this right". The theater added that the employee responsible has been terminated