A winter weather advisory issued for New York City on February 18 did not stop New York’s infamous “Naked Cowboy” from taking photos with people in the middle of Times Square.
Footage captured by Anton Ponomarev shows the Naked Cowboy walking around Times Square, taking photos and performing as heavy snow falls.
The National Weather Service’s New York office warned local residents to expect snowfall accumulations of up to eight inches by February 19. Credit: Anton Ponomarev via Storyful
- You might want to get a picture. Let me guess. Want to do a selfie?
- OK. One second.
- Oh, my God. I'm so excited. I'm so happy.
- Get one leaving. Over my shoulder.
- OK. Can you please--
- Thank you.
- When I started up. New York City.
- Want a picture? Where you from? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You're pretty. I'm the naked cowboy. You got to do what you got to do. I'm the naked cowboy. You got to do what you got to do. Are you guys going to get more? Doing good? Come on in.
- Get them while they're hot.
- You're a hell of a man.