The NCAA Tournament is down to the Final Four.
What do the odds say about each of the March Madness national semifinal games?
Take a look at the point spread, money line and over/under for the Final Four games in the men's national championship bracket, courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook.
Saturday, April 1 March Madness games point spreads
(9) Florida Atlantic (+1.5) vs. (5) San Diego State (-1.5)
(5) Miami (+5.5) vs. (4) UConn (-5.5)
Saturday, April 1 March Madness games moneylines
(9) Florida Atlantic (+115) vs. (5) San Diego State (-135)
(5) Miami (+200) vs. (4) UConn (-250)
Saturday, April 1 March Madness games over/unders
(9) Florida Atlantic vs. (5) San Diego State: 131.5
(5) Miami vs. (4) UConn: 149.5
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).
Support local journalism: Subscribe to azcentral.com today.
This article originally appeared on Arizona Republic: NCAA Tournament odds: March Madness point spreads, money lines, totals