Saturday's caucuses followed a fiery debate among the candidates earlier in the week in which Sanders, Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren challenged former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg on sexism and race and Amy Klobuchar sparred with Pete Buttigieg over their political experience.
Read the latest updates:
Download the NBC News app for full coverage and alerts on the latest news.
- Sanders touts 'multi-generational and multi-racial coalition' in victory speech; read NBC News' analysis of his win.
- Buttigieg rips Sanders, while Biden declares a comeback.
- Warren says she's in the race "to make change"; Klobuchar and Steyer sound optimistic notes in remarks to supporters.
- Hotline jams caused some reporting delays, and some caucus sites faced volunteer shortages.
- Track the number of delegates each candidate has won so far.
- Click here for the state-by-state primary results and here for the Nevada results as they start coming in.