Nike released two new colorways of its hybrid Air VaporMax Plus, with styles that fuse the 1998 Air Max Plus and VaporMax models.
The Nike Air VaporMax Plus “University Red” released today and retails for $190 on YCMC. The “University Red” colorway features a red neoprene upper with a red swoosh and matching accents on the midsole. It is completed with an all-black VaporMax sole and black overlay.
More from Footwear News
- The Nike Air Force 1 Low Gets a New Silky Makeover From These Two Collaborators
- Amid Retail Downsizing, Store Traffic at These Athletic Giants Is Booming
- These 6 Nike Sneakers Have Emotional Messages Designed by Hospitalized Kids
The Nike Air Vapormax Plus “Hyper Royal” debuted last Thursday and features a light gray neoprene upper with silver metallic synthetic overlay. The VaporMax sole mixes red and blue coloring that is reflected with blue Nike swooshes and back tabs with red accents on the tongue. The shoe retails for $190 on YCMC.
There are 10 colorways of the Nike Air VaporMax sneakers available on Nike.com.
Nike Focuses on Reducing Injuries With Its Next Innovative Running Shoe
Nike Opens New Concept Store in Long Beach
Nike’s Latest Shoe Is Designed for Medical Professionals
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time