Miramar resident Ryan Bryan has caused trouble throughout Broward County this year, troopers said. Several road rage incidents, one involving a gun, led to his arrest Sunday.
From February to November in different cities around Broward, multiple incidents of road rage were reported about a person driving a black Infiniti, the Florida Highway Patrol said. Some of these offenses included aggressive driving, a shooting and improperly displaying a gun.
The shooting victim identified Bryan, 28, as the shooter, FHP said. He was arrested Sunday and posted $7,500 bond Tuesday after being charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
This wasn’t the only time Bryan was in trouble for breaking traffic laws.
From March 2011 through May 2016, online court records say, he paid $3,284.25 in traffic fines in Broward and Miami-Dade counties on 15 traffic convictions. Those convictions included the following citations:
▪ Seven speeding tickets (58 in a 40 mph zone, 42 in a 25, 67 in a 45, 63 in a 45, 58 in a 35, 53 in a 35, 60 in a 40)
▪ Two tickets for running a stop sign.
▪ Driving too fast for conditions.
▪ Interfering with approaching traffic.
▪ No seat belt.
▪ Failure to obey a traffic sign.
▪ Improper lane change.