Sous vide cookers are all the rage right now, but this isn’t just a passing fad. Immersion cooking has been around for decades and decades, and it’s a technique that top chefs use around the world. By sealing food in an airtight bag and cooking it “low and slow,” all that delicious flavor is locked in. Of course, you don’t need the fancy multi-thousand dollar sous vide machines professional chefs use to get the same results. At-home models typically sell for between $100 and $200, which is more than fair for something that you’ll get so much use out of. If you want to spend even less though, the VPCOK Sous Vide Immersion Cooker is somehow on sale today for under $59 — and that includes a great cookbook with a bunch of delicious recipes!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
More from BGR
- 10 deals you don't want to miss on Sunday: $15 Bluetooth earbuds, 4K Roku Stick, AirPods 2, snow cone machine, more
- You can get four of these multicolor LED smart light bulbs for the price of one LIFX bulb
- 10 deals you don't want to miss on Saturday: Surprise Instant Pot sale, $27 earbuds, $7 smart plugs, PS4 games, more
- VPCOK sous vide: cooking with vacuum microtherm and slow boil will keep more nutrient substance in food. Low temperature will not make the food overcooked or taste Dry but remain the fresh taste of ingredients.
- Accurate intelligent Digital Display: sous vide cooking is based on accuracy. VPCOK sous vide accurately displays cooking time and temperature. The clamp makes it firmly fixed on the container.
- Technical parameters: voltage: 100-120V 60Hz, power: 1000W, temperature range: 0-99. 5 Degree Celsius ( 0-211. 1 Degree F ).
- Constant heating design: with water circulation system, 360 degrees water circulation Transfers heat efficiently. Water temperature is kept constant. The fiber of food will not be destroyed.
- Best service: 1 year service forever included. Please contact us if you have any problems during the use. We are always here.
BGR Top Deals:
- 5 super popular PlayStation 4 games you can get for under $20 right now
- JBL makes a crazy sound bar with ends that pop off and become wireless surround sound speakers
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix will release 55 new original shows and movies in August – here’s the complete list
- The Pixel 4 is stealing one of the iPhone XS’s signature features – and we couldn’t be happier
- Apple’s leaked iPhone 11 design finally looks perfect in this new video