Here are the top 15 in-demand jobs in 2021 along with the education levels and skills needed to land them.
- --to their next potential new hires during this ongoing pandemic. We caught up with a recruitment specialist who outlined the hot jobs to jump into for 2021. While some businesses were struggling during the pandemic, others were doing better. And it just so happens to be that they were in fields that David Cathey of Unity Search, a recruitment and job firm, specializes in headhunting for.
DAVID CATHEY: But those fields, each of them-- finance, accounting, tax, information, technology, and HR-- have been very hot recently.
- He says the idea of working from home and spending time in quarantine created needs for businesses to operate from a distance. Now those kinds of jobs are in high demand. And they'll stay that way according to him. Here are the kind of jobs he's encouraging those looking to pivot careers should consider.
DAVID CATHEY: Other businesses started picking up because of the digitization. Think logistics, big IT companies. Think software as a service. Those companies were still moving along at a rapid pace.
- So these are companies that are willing to invest in people to get that kind of training, right?
DAVID CATHEY: Companies are investing in people. Companies are hiring people right now at all levels in IT, all levels in accounting and finance. But you know, again, on the accounting and finance side, we've really seen it pick up at the higher level positions.
- Unity Search says if you're interested in these kinds of careers and have the skills, they can help you land your next job. And if you're wondering why these jobs are so hot right now, his answer is a simple one.
DAVID CATHEY: And there was just this pent up demand. And now we're starting to see it explode on our end.
- Well, folks, we have made it very easy for you to find details for these jobs or any other that we have been highlighting here on now hiring. Just go to our website CBSDFW.com and look for the now hiring logo. Best of luck.